Does your home or office have issues keeping cool in the summer? This might mean that your home’s insulation is not working up to its potential. Traditional insulation allows outside air to seep in, causing a huge energy waste and cost. Here are five reasons to consider spray foam to keep the cold air in this summer:
- Spray foam can reach into small nooks and crevices, expanding immediately into spaces where traditional insulation can’t. It’s thickness effectively seals off the climate controlled indoors to the harsh summer heat.
- It can be applied anywhere from brick to wood, block, concrete, or metal.
- Spray foam seals out humidity and keeps your indoor environment climate controlled.
- Spray foam creates an air-impermeable membrane that prevents air flow, keeping your home or office cool.
- Using spray foam can save up to 50% on your monthly energy bill.
Request a free quote on your next project!