Many commercial architects have typically used rigid XPS foam boards to insulate exterior walls. However, architects have recently been choosing to insulate the exterior walls of commercial buildings with spray foam instead. Here’s why closed spray foam insulation is best option:
- It’s an all-in-one product: thermal insulator, air barrier, and vapor retarder.
- It provides a tight seal over many different textures (brick, wood, metal, etc.).
- Low installation cost for a superior solution.
- Can be easily applied to hard to reach places, crevices, curves, and unusual architecture.
- Minimal labor and material waste.
For more information on why spray foam is the best solution for your commercial project, give us a call at 281-661-3632. For a FREE quote, click here.